At edubridges we offer a variety of services with the main objective of bridging research and practice in the educational sector, while celebrating connecting people and celebrating success stories
edubridges shares knowledge findings and their implications for the practitioners who are working in academic institutions in an accessible language through different formats including research summaries; academic panels and webinars; and research to practice series.
edubridges provides dedicated spaces through its online community for academics to connect with each other; share knowledge and expertise; and engage in academic discussions for furthering their professional growth.
edubridges holds academic webinars and panel discussion with international and regional experts in the academic field while addressing educational issues and topics from different perspectives to help us tackle them in a holistic manner.
edubridges offers educational professional development through open source training material; single-session workshops; and continuous professional development programs in various areas listed under our expertise section
edubridges celebrates success stories of educators through the practitioners’ spotlight series with the aim of benefiting from their experiences and lessons learned
edubridges provides consultancy to academic institutions through conducting needs analysis; developing and delivering ‘in-house’ capacity building training programs
With an international team of collaborators and a focus on research-informed solutions, edubridges provides government agencies, academic institutions, researchers, and academic practitioners with consultancy, training, and support in the following areas
• Qualitative and Quantitative Research
• Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analysis
• Data Analysis and Reporting
• Knowledge Sharing and Publication
• Strategic Planning and Institutional Governance
• Leadership and Management Capacity Building
• Educational Reform and Systemic Change
• Differentiated Supervision of Instruction
• Educational Psychology and Counseling
• Teaching Strategies and Classroom Management
• Curriculum Design and Development
• Assessment and Evaluation
• Administration and Leadership Program
• Development and Evaluation
• Student Engagement and Field Experience
• Lifelong and Adult Learning
• Instructional Design and Technology
• Online and Blended Learning Design
• Technology Supported Learning
• Environments Online Assessment and Evaluation
• Standards and Competency Based Education
• Program Evaluation and Improvement
• Institutional Inspection and Teacher Licensure
• National and International Accreditation
Transform academic practice through research-informed solutions.
Support the advancement of academic institutions and professionals through cultivating transformational leadership, promoting evidence-based teaching practices, and developing internal research capacity.
Empathy & Compassion